Sacrificate

Living in Honduras for the past 8 years has been an amazing adventure. People often ask me what's a normal day like for me. Well, there is nothing normal about any day of my family's life in Honduras. It's an adventure. I hope to be able to share some of our daily adventures and experiences through this blog. Enjoy!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Where are you, Bagdad?


Yep, you'd think so but that's the corner of one of the busiest streets here in Choluteca, in front of Banco Occidente or Bank of the West. From the looks of the guns you'd think that we were in the Wild West or at least Bagdad. I realized today while i sat in my truck in front of this bank that i had grown accustomed to seeing a big gun on the street, then i realized that it's not normal! Just thought that i'd pass that along.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

What do you mean "that's not normal"?
Kemmel and Lisa (Guatemala)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home