Sacrificate

Living in Honduras for the past 8 years has been an amazing adventure. People often ask me what's a normal day like for me. Well, there is nothing normal about any day of my family's life in Honduras. It's an adventure. I hope to be able to share some of our daily adventures and experiences through this blog. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Need, Hunger, Weather

Have you noticed lately. It seems that the whole world is being nailed by high food prices, that more and more folks are in need, and then on top of it all, the weather. There is flooding all over the globe. We have bit hit by hard rains in Honduras but i don't even feel that i can write about it when you see the flooding in India and Haiti. I hope that as Christians we'll be able to recognize that we have to do something, even if our country's economy is in a slide. just think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home