Sacrificate

Living in Honduras for the past 8 years has been an amazing adventure. People often ask me what's a normal day like for me. Well, there is nothing normal about any day of my family's life in Honduras. It's an adventure. I hope to be able to share some of our daily adventures and experiences through this blog. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tia Boo


This past month has been really great. Our family has been blessed to get to know an amazing young lady from San Francisco, CA. Actually we lived really close to each other for about 12 years back when i lived in TN. But this amazing young lady really amazed me at how she has grown up, grown as a Christian, and how she is set on changing the world. I am talking about my little sister, Rebecca Brown. Honestly i did not know her. I have not been around her in a long time if the few times we seen each other have been really short visits. Now, all grown up, two undergrad degrees and half way through her masters in nursing, she's amazing. She came to visit us but not for a vacation, rather to work. And work she did. She worked with our medical program and our children's home. In particular with a little girl, Katy, who lives at the Mission Lazarus Refuge, who has cerebral palsy. So, we had a great month and i sit back in awe to see how God's shaped her and is preparing her for something great. Thanks for your hard work, God bless you Tia Boo. (BTW, she's single and a great catch).

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sarah Blanshan said...

I love Rebecca, too! It has been too long since I've seen that crazy girl. Glad to see you back in the blogging business.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

mom just told me that you had been posting on your blog again. you embarase me. it was great getting to be with ya'll for a mth this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home